Re: [NTLK] Simplemail and Works

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 13:52:36 EDT

Jon,

> There is a third: Try ICS text stationery. It's pretty cool. It has a scroll
> bar, and the ability to change font and size. I think it's available on
> UNNA. Dan Rowley gave it to the Newton community. He was a great guy. I
> wonder what happened to him...

Dan is still around and writing software for the Palm. I had an exchange of
messages with him recently asking if he can make X-Port more easily
available on his site as people are still wanting it.

He has replied that he will do something about it when he has some time and
thanks Newtoneers for their interest.

Joel.