[NTLK] Disappearing notes on MP2000 (unupgraded)

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 14:42:00 EDT

I wa s having a problem this morning with stuff I wrote in email
stationary disappearing after I switched to another note, or even when I
simply inserted a card when the card slip came up! There's over 2000k free
on the internal store, so that's not a problem (there are no external
stores). I'm using Avi's backdrop and have NIE extensions and Ethernet
drivers un-frozen. When I open the Notes application, there seems to be
about 78K available (when I open it, wait for Avi's BD to update the 'free
memory' view and then close Notes, so I wouldn't think that memory would
be a problem. Sometimes text I type in will disappear (annoying when it
happens), but one problem that seems stable is that style changes don't
stick. Whenever the app is closed, the changes disappear. This only seems
to happen with the Eudora email stationary, and not with plain notes, or
with things I put in the OutBox.. I've tried brainwiping the unit, and the
problem persists. I'm doing regular backups..

Jim