Re: [NTLK] Should I be worried?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 14:06:06 EDT

on 27-06-2002 12:08, Matthew J Robinson at mjrobinson_at_genuity.net wrote:

> This morning after a reset of my newton it wouldn't come back. Screen just
> flashed at me. A memory-wipe-boot brought it back. Should I be worried that
> something is wrong or have I just crashed it in a new and exciting way?

Does sound slightly worrying to me, did you try the hard reset routine but
tapping 'No' after the question if you want to erase all data ?

> I'd reset just after installing an ethernet driver.

I don't see the connection, but that doesn't really say anything.

> Also, should I be able to run in accelerated mode and use my 3link?

The 3link is an Ethernet card I suppose ? According to Ed an Ethernet card
doesn't just work, it works faster too !

Robert Benschop