[NTLK] Slightely OT--Big Business jungles punctuated by sharp machetes...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 02:48:38 EDT

on 6/27/02 12:54 AM, Oliver Brose at oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:

> BIG BUSINESS IS A JUNGLE, AND THE APPLE NEWTON IS YOUR MACHETE

Oliver. I've been thinking about the above quote. It somehow sounds weak. As
I've pondered over it, I think I came up with a simple way to make it have
more punch. I'm posting it here for the sake of public opinion. ;-) Does the
second version sound a bit better?

BIG BUSINESS IS A JUNGLE. THE APPLE NEWTON IS YOUR MACHETE.

Just dropping the "AND" seems to have more "slice" to it, if you get my
drift. There, it's said. What think the public. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland