Re: [NTLK] Battery Oddities...

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 02:15:32 EDT

But first you should make sure that the batteries are almost empty before
you recharge them. Doing this cycling a few times was already reported to be
sufficient to get the capacity back.
But the freezer trick is worth a try I think.

Depending on what possibilities you have there are some other options:
charging with an external charger with constant current for a longer time
(e.g. C/10 for 10 hours)
shock load them with a large charging current for short time.

Johannes