[NTLK] Connection questions

From: Mike (tuco_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 01:59:41 EDT

I have a mp2100 and can currently connect it to my imac 800 using NCU in
OS9, with either my keyspan adapter or my ethernet card.

I see sporadic posts about syncing with palm desktop. I have Palm 4.0
desktop which I use to sync with my sony clie, but cannot figure out how to
sync to my newton.

Yes I can use NCU to transfer packets etc, but would really like to be able
to sync with something like palm desktop or Entourage(OSX).

I want to be able to sync address books, appointment calendars,
spreadsheets, word documents etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike