Re: [NTLK] Locale

From: Patrick Meuleman (worklists_at_pacarene.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 19:08:13 EDT

Hi Les,

I'm unclear on just what it is that you are trying to do. The package
LocaleFix, which adds tone dialing etc for Australia is an extension that
doesn't allow you to 'select' a country - It only affects Australia and does
this automatically with no user intervention. Are you trying to set up a
country that the Newt doesn't know about? Are you trying to set up new
"summer times" for existing countries? Or is the Locale package you are
referring to something completely different?

Regards,

Patrick.