Re: [NTLK] Simple? Mail

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 11:45:05 EDT

On 24/06/02 22:33, "James w. Bethel" <jimbethel_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> After reading some of the recent comments about Simple Mail, I have been
> trying to get it to accept more than one mailbox in the same location. For
> example, several screen names for my "home" worksite. Has anyone been able
> to do this? I understand that more than one email address can go on the
> Owner Info card but what about worksites?
> I've RTFM several times and tried reinstalling the program. I can send from
> different addresses but can't seem to create different receive mailboxes on
> my Newt. If I mail to myself the messages show up in the correct mailboxes
> in Outlook Express on my iMac.

I don't use SimpleMail myself as I'm using EnRoute, but I don't think you
can have multiple mailboxes on a Newton. All incoming mail goes to the InOut
application where there is only an In Box and an Out Box. Maybe other
SimpleMail users might be able to comment. You could also email your
question to Simon Bell who wrote SimpleMail.

-Laurent.