[NTLK] Beat the Postage Increase: 3Com NIC + dongle for $16.50 del'd

From: Tom Zahm (tpzahm_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 23:43:21 EDT

For the moment, at least, I can offer gently used, Newton-compatible,
3Com (3C589x) ethernet cards and NEW matching dongle (6" cable with
female RJ45 connector) at the following price:

card + dongle : $15 per set

shipping (fixed -- any number of cards can be sent at this price)
First Class mail: $1.50
Priority Mail: $3.50

Example: One card+dongle set via 1st class mail: $16.50
Two card+dongle sets via Priority Mail: $35.00

International orders welcomed -- shipping is either 5 USD if Global
Priority Mail goes to your country, or at cost otherwise.

Special delivery arrangements (FedEx, UPS, personal delivery via
scheduled carrier or LearJet) can also be arranged

Reserve yours today by contacting me at tpzahm_at_mac.com

PayPal, Money Order, personal or bank check all gladly welcomed.

*** Haven't you done without lightening fast backups long enough? **

Yours in Newtondom,
Tom Zahm
tpzahm_at_mac.com