Re: [NTLK] I just got a Newton! And no.

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 23:19:18 EDT

on 22/06/02 18:06, Nicholas Gillock at creamedpossum_at_carolina.rr.com wrote:

> I have the Lombard series. The one right before firewire, but after
> wallstreet.

Then, the DIL Tester should work. Did you give enough memory to the DIL
Tester application?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

featurectomy /fee`ch*r-ek't*-mee/ n.: The act of removing a feature from a program. Featurectomies come in two flavors, the `righteous' and the `reluctant'. Righteous featurectomies are performed because the remover believes the program would be more elegant without the feature, or there is already an equivalent and better way to achieve the same end. (Doing so is not quite the same thing as removing a misfeature.) Reluctant featurectomies are performed to satisfy some external constraint such as code size or execution speed.