[NTLK] TapBar Resources site rebuild

From: Keith and Sharon Isley (isley_at_iowatelecom.net)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 19:54:02 EDT

Thanks to a wonderful stroke of luck - one of the NewtonTalk list members
actually had several of my old TapBar Resources pages archived (thanks,
Chris!) - I think I can get TapBar Resources up and running within the next
three weeks or so.

I've been scouring the 'Net to rebuild my cache of TapBar applets, and I
think I've found most of them (including the ones on UNNA). If anyone has
some exotic applets that aren't widely known, could you send them to me
offlist?

Also, if anyone else archived pages when the site was active, please feel
free to send those to me as well.

The site's going to be static (I don't know enough about Web databases to
implement one yet), but that's actually good for now, because it means I can
get the site up and running again quickly.

Anyway, progress is being made.

- KAI