Re: [NTLK] Newton Cardboard Boxes - Was: New 2100 on eBay

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 07:24:57 EDT

>Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:23:01 +0200
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] New 2100 on eBay
>From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com>
>

>on 21-06-2002 8:46, Oliver Brose at oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:
>
>> Did the 2x00 ever have a *nice* box, or is there just the brown one?
>
>The 2000 had a nice box (same size but with a picture on it) and the 2100
>came in the brown box.

*envy*
I'd love to have/see one (link?). I have a brown one from my German
2100, and one from my OMP in quite good shape. Never had one for my
former 130s though.

I habe to admit that I am an avid collector of my Apple boxes, they
are part of the experience. Currently, I have the boxes from my iBook
(blue side), OMP, APBS and iPod on display in my office at home, with
the ones from the APBS and iPod working as bookends.

Okay, okay, my place is a dump... ;)

Oliver :)

--
BIG BUSINESS IS A JUNGLE, AND THE APPLE NEWTON IS YOUR MACHETE