Re: [NTLK] SER-001 with Pix Solutions.

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 04:41:29 EDT

À (At) 10:30 +0200 22/06/02, Robert Benschop écrivait (wrote) :

>Probably a really stupid question, but if I go to that page I don't see any
>photos and the links on the left side are dead.
>
>This was both as a guest and logged in with my Yahoo ID.

At least, you've been able to login. I unsucessfully tried three
times yesterday, but it finally worked this morning.

You need to join the group to see the pictures. I find it stupid and
I hate this kind of things, but that's JMHO.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/