Re: [NTLK] I just got a Newton! And no.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 02:06:47 EDT

You don't need to get it to synch! Get someone to send
you the NIC drivers on a RAM card, then plug in the
correct ethernet card and browse to the package you
want to install!
My page:
http://newton.tek-ed.com
Is just such a page. I originally set it up for my own
personal use. But when others on this list were
looking for the same things I was, I decided to open
my page up to the public! Just browse the page with
your Newt and tap on the package you want. It
downloads and installs automatically! (check your
InBox preferences for the correct settings regarding
auto-installing!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Nicholas Gillock <creamedpossum_at_carolina.rr.com>
wrote:

> I'm just using the notes program. This is a bone
> stock Newton 2100. I
> haven't been able to get it to synch-up right yet.
> So I haven't been
> able to add any software.
>
> Nick

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting