Re: [NTLK] WriteRight replacements from Strong Engineering?!

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 00:30:19 EDT

I tried a pack of these too. I figured for $8.95, what the hey. I had no
problem with installing my first one, here is how: Peel back as little as
possible to get a square start on your screen, then as you advance/peel the
backing, follow along with a credit card or a baseball card to push the air
bubbles out. Try not to touch the sticky part with your fingers or it will
leave finger prints from the oil in your skin. I'm an avid Nushield user but
I will admit the clarity was very refreshing with these new screen protectors.

Greg