Re: [NTLK] SER-001 with Pix Solutions overclock

From: James Mackey (mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 22:28:35 EDT

Paypal only responds to e-mails which are sent through the web form on their
page. Contacting them in any other way seems to be useless.

>From: Jon Glass >Reply-To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net >To: Newtontalk
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] SER-001 with Pix Solutions overclock >Date: Fri, 21 Jun
2002 08:57:33 +0200 >>>on 6/21/02 4:11 AM, James Mackey at
mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com wrote: >>>Supposedly PayPal accounts were easy to
obtain in the past, but now you have >>to fax them your life story, all your
bank statements, and your last >>colonoscopy result. I told them what a
hassle it was and that I would use >>their competition, and that they could
pretty much bite me, and they replied >>with account approval. >>I want to
know how you contacted them. They froze our account when we >started using
itfrom Krakow, and now we can't do what they want, and they >don't reply to
emails. How did you get in touch with them??? >-- >Jon Glass >Krakow, Poland
>>"The man who does not read good books has no advantage >over the man who
can't read them." >--Mark Twain >>>>-- >Read the List FAQ/Etiquette:
http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html >Read the Newton FAQ:
http://www.guns-media.com/mirrors/newton/faq/ >This is the NewtonTalk

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM505401/47'