Re: [NTLK] [OT] URL with Aurora aircraft information (was: up in the sky)-s

From: Michael 'Mickey' Sattler (michael_at_GeekTimes.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 20:47:19 EDT

At 15:41 +0000 6/19/2002, Keith Shewbart wrote:

> About 7 years ago I was walking out my front door carrying a pair of
>binoculars. Suddenly, boom, boom, boom, boom...4 sonic booms in a row. I
>looked west and saw a very high altitude dot that rapidly went over the
>horizon. Following it was a faint, odd looking contrail...

Interesting. Whetted my appetite. For others, here's a page with lots
of information about the Aurora aircraft, PDE propulsion, etc.

<http://aurorapage.tripod.com/images/images.html>

Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael_at_GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)