Re: [NTLK] SER-001 a question

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 23:31:36 EDT

While reading this message, the image of my buddy's
Saturn with the broken hood springs came into mind. He
carries an old broom handle with the green paint
flaking off and some of the broom bristles still on it
to "prop" his hood up whenever he need to "check under
the hood".
Now, relate that to this email and picture a somewhat
normal Newton whose port door can't stay open and so
the user uses an old toothpick to prop the port door
open for maintenance...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I was wondering if this card allows the port door to
> still close like it
> should? Or will it be "proped open" all the time?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Dan

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting