Re: [NTLK] Archiving

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 17:40:50 EDT

Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Or a cheaper version would be to export them to
> your desktop.
> (if you have one, of course ;-)

   I thought of mentioning that but there are some things that don't translate well ... ink text for example.
   I know people who have exported their valuable notes for safekeeping only to get *** when they tried to view the notes again. I move things I want to archive to my eMate and then use Classroom Exchange to store them in Claris/AppleWorks format on my desktop. No loss of data.

Peter