Re: [NTLK] IEEE 802.11b

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 13:03:56 EDT

Here are a few links that might help out some...:

http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm

http://edge.mcs.drexel.edu/GICL/people/sevy/airport/

http://www.msrl.com/airport-gold/

http://www.stanford.edu/group/networking/lnaguide/docs/airportconfig.html

I use a Airport base, and Bronze Card, I also seen a Lucent Access point
on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2032734957

Hope this helps?......Jeff