Re: [NTLK] Auto-dismiss alarms?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 11:33:39 EDT

>Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:21 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Auto-dismiss alarms?
>From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
>

>Not sure about 'after' an alarm notice, but 'Alarmed & Dangerous' from =
>standalone.com has an option to delete any future alarms.
>BTW, A&D will delete the 'To-Do 3am roll-over' alarm, but only for one day.

I want to get rid of that 3am alarm once and for all!
I sleep like a stone, but other people in this house have just this
morning offered me to throw my Newt (and they meant the precious US
Newt) out into the pond.
There are ugly, unspeakable things in the abyss of this pond, and the
dragonflys get bigger each year.

So please, if anyone knows about how to get rid of the alarm at 3am -
permanently - please let me know!
This is as in *turn it off*, not as in "see to it that you click away
your alerts when they appear".

Thx,

Oliver :'(

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.