Re: [NTLK] Help Me

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 13:34:24 EDT

        Hi, Miguel,

        You can find Newton Connection Kit for Mac at =
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/connection_utils/ForMac/NewtonConnectionKi=
t/

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 48:
I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with =
respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not =
immediately come after me for revenge.