Re: [NTLK] Linking Notes and/or Newtworks to Dates

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 06:05:59 EDT

Luiz,

> Is there any simple app that let one link a meeting with an external note /
> newtworks file.

DateMan by StandAlone <http://www.standalone.com/> has this capability and
doesn't run it's tentacles into every nook and cranny like MoreInfo.

It's been very stable and predictable in the few years I have been running
it.

Features I really like is that, apart from the linking, it can display its
agenda when the Newt first wakes in the morning and that it can exclude
display of meetings from other folders. This means I can setup all my
regular alarms and reminders in one folder and the more important meetings
in Unfiled and the agendas will only show the latter - so no clutter.

Joel.