[NTLK] ANN: Animator 1.0b released!

From: firstvln_at_earthlink.net
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 11:31:45 EDT

Animator 1.0b released! This version allows you to save and beam your
animations to another Newton!

- Save animations (please use unique names) and beam them to another Newton!
- Onion-skinning to help draw more accurate pictures (!! TURN OFF ONION-
SKINNING BEFORE PLAYING THE ANIMATION. CAN FREEZE YOUR NEWTON !!
- Use the first frame as a background so you don't have to copy/redraw it
for each frame. Saves memory.
- Link animations together to create one long animation !! VERY BUGGY CAN
FREEZE YOUR NEWT!!

Caveat: Animator is released as a beta, so it contains bugs. It can
freeze your Newton but it should not damage your Newton's data in anyway.
BUT I will not be responsible for any damages caused by Animator to your
Newton. When I use it I stay away from the following to keep errors down
to a minimum:
- Linking: neat idea but not done well.
- Turn onion-skinning off before playing the animation.
- Give yur animations unique names.

Go to Byte-Size Software's site to download this newest version!
<http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html>

Way Wong
Bytes-Size Software