Re: [NTLK] [Slightly OT] Apple Laptops

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 12:03:28 EDT

Actually, what I am now using "is" iKlear apple polish singles by klear
screen (NuShield). They are what was recommended at the not so local apple
store. They work well and are supposed to be safe with LCD screens but you
still have to work to get the grease spots off the LCD screen. They are a
little pricy going for $10 a twelve pack. And, no I don't eat pizza, etc
while typing on my ibook keyboard. I've just decided it's well worth the
little extra prevention to prevent the spots on the screen in the first
place. You can order them from iKlear.com or the online apple store. Should
work on Newton screen as they are approved for the ipod as well.
-Chet