Re: [NTLK] Missing Message Mania (was NIMH AA battery level)

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 22:13:02 EDT

"Eric L. Strobel" wrote:
> I'd say that every few days or so I'll see replies to a message that I
> never received the original of. This is distinct from the many cases
> where I'll see a flurry of replies and then, hours later, see the
> original message that prompted the replies.

I'll note that this happens to me too. I'll see replies to things that I have
read. Once in a while, the original never comes through. Usually, they just
come later -- which is fine -- but, again, sometimes I never see the original
message.

Of course, I could be missing replies now and then too -- it's just more
obvious when you've missed the original message.

 - John...