Re: [NTLK] ALL CAPS

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 19:55:25 EDT

ACTUally i have not set up my newton to do the online, wireless thing yet,
but soon i will. and that would just defeat the purpose. i dont like to
write in lower case so why would i change it? even if i was writing on my
newton, which by the way has very few lowercase letters in it anywhere. 8-)

LAG