Re: [NTLK] Alignment on "Mike's Newts"

From: Bernie A. Goltermann (bagoltermann_at_ksaits.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 14:58:07 EDT

Verena, I hope your first Newt doesn't exhibit this problem. The odds
don't seem to good right now though for any of these unit's coming from
Mike. This sure is a weird problem with so many units effected in the
same way. Depending on the severity of the problem it can be a nuisance
or a real pain. Some fiddling with the alignment can help a little bit
but it's no fun having to remember to tap above or below an icon to get
the expected results. With so many of use looking into it hopefully
we'll discover a fix. Good Luck...

Bernie