Re: [NTLK] WriteRight replacements from Strong Engineering?!

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 23:01:39 EDT

Do the replacements from Strong Engineering cut down on the visibility
of the Newton? There was an earlier thread where folks said the NuShield
makes the Newton screen a little bit dark, hampering visibility and
making users turn on backlighting more frequently. I admit that it
happens to me. So I am curious about how these make the Newton "look"....

Patrick

You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you
stop laughing.

A Message from Patrick Jendraszak