Re: [NTLK] [Slightly OT] Apple Laptops

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 18:00:48 EDT

Actually, I was never all that fond of the G4 Powerbook's lines. And I=
 heard from a friend that the keys have a tendency to scratch up the=
 screen. Not to mention, it's a bit unwieldy.

I ended up getting a 700MHz G3 iBook with 12" screen, perfect for slipping=
 into my backpack, nice and lightweight with awesome battery life on=
 Tuesday. Thanks to all those who offered information, it was all very=
 helpful in making my choice. I have to say this about the Apple Store I=
 went to... very neo-modern-artsy looking. Cool place. :) And the=
 salesperson didn't give me any weird looks when I told him I wanted to=
 connect to my Apple Newton as one of my intended uses for the thing.

Michael Mays