Re: [NTLK] [still ot but friendly] was Re: [ot][soccer][or footb

From: Ron Yurman (ron_at_neshoma.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 16:22:24 EDT

I find it funny that other countries push the U.S. away until they want our help. Then we're accused of not doing anything or not doing enough. BTW, there was a review of a book in today's Wall Street Journal called "The Force of Finance" which argues that people and free flow of ideas outweighs minerals or "land you
*could* grow weeds on". Look at all the high-tech coming out of the region...