Re: [NTLK] [OT] Convincing argument against MS

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 10:12:20 EDT

Yes, please don't use all caps. This is why (very first point):

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/6882/ncaps.html

ALL CAPS means shouting. It also makes your messages much harder to read.
Please, please stop!

If the text in your browser is too small to read, increase its size. Don't
know how? Use the built-in help! It's great!

Or, for Mozilla 1.0: Click the View Menu, then Text Zoom, then pick a size.
for IE 5.5: (wait, I gotta start it up .... taps fingers... OK) Click the View
menu, then Text Size, then pick a size.

-- Victor