[NTLK] Using A.C. & rechargable Batteries?

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 08:11:59 EDT

I have a newton 120 o.s. 2.0 with rechargable
batteries which are not however in any sort of "cage".

I have two questions:
1) Is it safe to use the A.C. power while the
batteries are installed? I _presume it is, but do not
want to find out the hard way otherwise...

2) Do rechargable batteries recharge when the newton
a.c. adaptor is used, i.e. if it is safe to use the
internal batteries and an external a.c. adaptor
together will I get the added bonus of a recharge?

Thanks! If anyone has _simple questions about law ask
(just remember I am _not a lawyer, just an academic:
in doubt see a lawyer!)

=====
My Web sites:
http://www.geocities.com/engleerica/ (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton!)
Losers are winners if they've got no enemies.