Re: [NTLK] [OT] Narrator for original Newton commercials, working again..

From: Robert Fay (rfay_at_110.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 22:34:35 EDT

J. E. Simons" wrote:

"i noticed that in the new Toshiba office equipment commercials, the guy who narrated the original Newton commercials is doing the narration in them.. i also think that he is doing the Miller commercials, also.. he has a very distinctive voice.."

He also has done an advertisement for a man who is running for governor in New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont (I forget which). I couldn't take the candidate seriously because I expected the guy to tell him that he won and the inauguration would feature Miller beer and all the grilled food you can stand...