[NTLK] OT Need PowerPort Platinum software for Modem

From: paN1k (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 19:40:53 EDT

Hey folks in a bit of a jam here..

I had to reformat my Powerbook 150 which has a PowerPort Platinum 28.8 modem inside from Global Village. To my suprise, the global village ftp site is down and doesnt look like its comming back at all. Their tech support has no clue (they keep telling me my modem is plug and play...veeediots!!) and they list on the website that the latest version is GlobalFax 2.5.3, which suprisingly is not availible for download and i've searched the net for the past 4 hours. So, I was wondering if anyone had this software for my machine, i'd greatly appreciate it! Please reply off-line thanks!

-Chris