Re: [NTLK] [Slightly OT] Apple Laptops

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 08:41:23 EDT

on 12/06/02 07:02, Jack Skoda at jskoda_at_skoda.com wrote:

> On 6/11/02 22:58, "Ed Kummel" <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Or this~
>> "dood! You're getting a Dell!"
>

> Is it just me or do others feel the urge to choke that kid?

You're not alone!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined, if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.