Re: [NTLK] WEPPackage installations

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 16:46:20 EDT

Well, I do have Wep enabled and I am able to specify different values for the Wep key and the SSID. So far, no problems. I have registered the driver. There is also no problem, if I undo the registration.

Regards, Darius.
www.newtenlightment.de
crackman.dyndns.org (powered by MP2100)
All your Newton are belong to us.