Re: [NTLK] Convincing argument against MS

From: richard_at_cyberphotographer.com
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 21:30:06 EDT

> > If it's MY product, why shouldn't I be able to bundle whatever I
>want with it?

You should - as long as that bundle isn't a deliberate effort to put
your only competitor (e.g. Netscape - in case you haven't been around
for the last 5 years) out of business by abusing your illegally
gotten monopoly.

>And why are spelling MS as M$? Is that to emphasize that MS is all
>about making money? Wow, a company that has profit as its primary
>goal...:-0

You can make money like a schoolmaster - that's called providing a
service and nobody begrudges you your hard earned wages.
Alternatively you can make money like the mafia by illegally
controlling a market, which is called extortion. $ome of u$ $uspect
that M$ $ees it$elf a$ $queezing $pineless $uckers in$tead of $erving
$atisfied citizen$.