[NTLK] Slight change to list config

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 18:59:35 EDT

Just like to note a quick change to the list config I've just made.

Messages with bodies that are larger than 25000 bytes (around 24K) will
now be moderated, meaning that instead of going to the list, they will go
to me for approval. Usually these happen because of a mistake and someone
being a little too fast with the Send button (no pointing fingers here,
I've done it too lots of times) and so there's no reason for everyone to
suffer. I should have done this a long time ago, actually.