[NTLK] Help with a friend's busted 110

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 14:01:10 EDT

Hey all, I'm just forwarding a question from a friend an ex-Newton user. He's
rescued an old 110 from a desk drawer somewhere and it has a major display
problem: only about one inch of the display along the edge of the screen is
displayed. The rest of the screen is blank or just fuzz/corrupt. I'm thinking
this is a bad display cable or connection, but I'm wondering if anyone else
has encountered this kind of thing on a 1x0?

-- Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net
Newtontalk list dad