Re: [NTLK] Convincing argument against MS

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 09:48:11 EDT

Salutations,

  Try calling a video production company, maybe the video editing department
in a TV station. BetaMax is NOT dead. BetaMax is HUGE in the video editing
business.

  Well, until Firewire and digital video kills them. But BetaMax carved out
a nice little niche. The blank tapes will not be hard to find.

Cheers,
David