Re: [NTLK] Battery temperature

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 03:37:25 EDT

Normally the Newt is expected to measure the battry temp during charging and
to limit the charging current if the temp is getting too high.
I am not sure where this limit is, but my batteries reach 38 degrees Celsius
maximum during the fast charge cycle with the original 9 Watt power adapter.

Johannes