Re: [NTLK] Convincing argument against MS

From: Lee, Christopher J (christopher.j.lee_at_intel.com)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 00:31:10 EDT

Well...unless I'm mistaken, there really isn't any roadblock built into the
OS to keep one from installing Netscape (other than the fact that it's a
lousy browser compared to IE5) or Photoshop or Premier or any other program
that replaces a bundled Windows app. I, as a consumer, appreciate that I
don't have to go out and buy 20 different apps to do things that MS included
bundled apps for.