[NTLK] Back again?

From: bill shamam (bill_at_guns-media.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 17:01:49 EDT

Well,

There are quite a few things I'd like to say about Verizon, but I'll
refrain because there may be women and children on this list.

This time, Verizon claims the issue was not just be but a 'significant
amount of customers'. I'm sure the owners of the approximately 50
domains I am hosting will be thrilled to hear that they are not the only
ones being inconvenienced.

Anyway. No guarantees that they aren't still working on it. We may go
down again. Check chuma.org for more info.

And please, folks. NO MORE TEST EMAILS. A better way to see if we're
down would be to see if you can hit http://newtontalk.net in your web
browser.

Thank you.

Bill