Re: [NTLK] Can motherboards be switched between Newt 2x00s?

From: jwolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 02:39:20 EDT

Yes, in fact, you can, I have proven it.
If the memory of the Newt is empty - and those regions you cannot access are
cleared during the first boot process having installed a different ROM - the
one and only difference between US and for instance the german version is
the ROM contents.

I am still searching a german ROM for that I could trade in my US ROM.

Johannes