Re: [NTLK] Never knew what I was missing!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 00:20:48 EDT

ha-ha! We see that all the time! Welcome aboard! Now
just wait until you accelerate your Newt!...You'll get
that same feeling all over again!
http://newton.tek-ed.com/newtspeed for starters!
Ed
web/gadget guru (now with a "Watcher Free" NPDS!
http://npds.tek-ed.com)

--- Keith and Sharon Isley <isley_at_iowatelecom.net>
wrote:

> I just got my "new" used 2100....and having only
> used a MP 130 before, I am
> TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY.
>
> The speed and higher screen resolution increase
> usability to such a degree
> that I don't honestly know how I got along on the
> 130. And for some reason,
> the handwriting recognition seems to be considerably
> better....not sure why
> that is.
>
> Anyway, it's like Christmas in June for me. Just
> couldn't keep quiet. :)
>
> - KAI

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting