Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: Lee, Christopher J (christopher.j.lee_at_intel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 17:59:32 EDT

I'm sorry, but could you give me a short list of ANY company that hasen't
been involved in unethical practices at some time in its existence? All
business is by nature focused on profit, PERIOD.

Do you eat? Chances are that any major food product that you buy has been
manufactured by a company that sells tobacco products. Do you wear clothes?
How many items in your current wardrobe were sown together by an 8 year old
making 12 cents an hour in a sweatshop? Do you drive a car? Cars pollute the
environment.

And since when is the government any more innocent of lying and coercion
than private industry?