Re: [NTLK] Black T-Shirts & Buying a Newt?

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 15:15:31 EDT

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Jason Galarneau jgalarneau_at_iprimus.com.au
Subject: [NTLK] Black T-Shirts & Buying a Newt?

>I'm new to the list after being away from Newts for years (former owner
>of a 120,130, and 2000). I have a couple questions for the group:
>
>1) Is there going to be a batch of t-shirts made in black? Better for us
>folks with axillary hyperhhidrosis

Not unless I sell all of these, sorry. Status: I started with 200 shirts, I
have 96 left.

>2) Where is a good place to buy a Newton 2100? I checked on eBay and
>it's just saturated with the same guy (who I think has a few eBay
>accounts... one of them being Village-something or other). Anyway, most
>of the stuff he's sellling is bare-bones and of dubious quality. Any
>tips on where one might find a nice package? I'm just looking for a
>2100, a medium sized RAM card, modem and ethernet. A good battery
>wouldn't hurt either...

Other than eBay, check the comp.sys.newton.misc newsgroup.

There's also this guy who is selling some machines since last week. I
ordered one just because it wasn't through eBay. (Not an endorsement, I
haven't gotten my unit yet)

http://www.marketresearchsource.com/newtsell.htm