Re: [NTLK] Password storage

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 14:11:54 EDT

On 06/06/02 13:47, "James Elliott" <james.elliott_at_newted.org> wrote:

> I have a copy of Geek Safe on my 120, but I recall that Laurent
> whipped up a newer version that allowed one to export passwords to
> the notepad so that they could be printed. I've searched all over,
> but I've only found the old version by Newtopia.

You should be able to download it from
<http://members.cox.net/nemesys/GeekSafe_EN.html>.

-Laurent.

four-color glossies n.: 1. Literature created by marketroids that allegedly
contains technical specs but which is in fact as superficial as possible
without being totally content-free. "Forget the four-color glossies, give me
the tech ref manuals." Often applied as an indication of superficiality even
when the material is printed on ordinary paper in black and white.
Four-color-glossy manuals are never useful for solving a problem. 2. [rare]
Applied by extension to manual pages that don't contain enough information
to diagnose why the program doesn't produce the expected or desired output.