[NTLK] Testing Battery Capacity on MP2x00

From: Anderson, Brett P. (bpa_at_rti.org)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 13:02:06 EDT

I know this has been discussed many times before and I have searched the
List archives, but I think it is my ignorance of the MP2x00 that causes me
to not be able to find what I am looking for. I found the following on the
PDA Software site and thought this or something similar was just what I
needed:

You are always unsure if your rechargeables are still as good as they used
to be? You are looking for a reproducible way to test your batteries´
performance? BattLog might be what you are looking for... (coming soon)

We have been fielding a large number of MP2x00 for the last few years and
because we have to distribute rechargeable batteries to our field staff we
want to be able to check the life/capacity of the rechargeable batteries
before we ship them out. Can someone please direct me to where I can find
an application that will give me information on my MP2x00 battery
capacity/life?

Brett